History of Community
Since 1958, the neighborhoods surrounding Preston Royal have relied on the retail center for impeccable places to shop, dine and a warm atmosphere.
Whether you’re shopping for everyday essentials or a luxurious one-of-a-kind gift, Preston Royal has it. With more than 60 boutiques, restaurants and service centers, the center caters to one of Dallas’ most affluent neighborhoods, Preston Hollow.
Preston Royal is the local destination for families to shop, dine and spend time together in Dallas.
The Shopping Experience
- 230,839 square feet
- Center is surrounded by a highly educated, affluent residential population with incomes that exceed $249,000 (within one mile).
- Anchored by Tom Thumb and Barnes & Noble, this beloved community center is undergoing a major redevelopment.
- Future retail includes Sur La Table, Eatzi's and Paper Source opening later in 2017.
- Renovation offers enhanced facades, storefronts and outdoor dining areas as well as improved sidewalks and parking for better traffic flow throughout the center.
- Retail mix includes local favorites Ken's Man's Shop, The Toy Maven, Dougherty's Pharmacy, Pure Barre, Chico’s, Soma
- Diverse dining offerings with TJ's Seafood, Royal China, Princi Italia, Cantina Laredo, Zoë’s Kitchen, Starbucks, Pinkberry, Snap Kitchen, Steel City Pops
6025 Royal Ln
Dallas, Texas 75230
Dallas-Plano-Irving, TX Metro Division CBSA
Download Marketing Materials: