A History of Excellence
Continuing a history of excellence.
Park Road Shopping Center has long been one of the most popular and storied retail centers in Charlotte, making it a perfect fit for our portfolio of community-focused retail developments. Our plans for Park Road are simply to build on the strong community values that already exist.
We have worked to preserve the center's sense of place and close community ties, while enhancing the family-friendly atmosphere and diverse merchandising mix. Since Park Road opened as Charlotte's first open-air shopping center in 1956, the center has experienced nearly 100 percent retail occupancy. We know a good thing when we see it.
The Shopping Experience
- 404,023 square feet
- Anchored by Harris Teeter, Blackhawk Hardware, Rite Aid, Michael’s, Regal Park Cinemas
- Retail + fashion: J.Crew Mercantile, Onward Reserve, LaLa Girl make-up bar, Great Outdoor Provision Co., Park Road Books, Bikesource, Julie's
- Diverse dining: Burton's Bar & Grill, RockSalt, Cantina 1511, Va Da Vie Gelato, Park Road Soda Shoppe, Flying Biscuit Café, Chop't, Co, I Love Juice Bar
- And coming soon: Amelie’s Bakery & French Kitchen, Midwood Smokehouse, Urban Cookhouse and Dot Dot Dot speakeasy
- Center recently redeveloped to create a pedestrian-friendly environment
4101 Park Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28209
Charlotte-Gastonia-Rock Hill, NC-SC Metro Area CBSA
Download Marketing Materials:
Park Road Books is My FAVORITE book store! So helpful and friendly AND knowledgeable! Thanks for being "our" neighborhood book purveyor!
- Ede G