A retail center's main purpose is to enhance the community that surrounds it. That's why we invited the community to join our process when we redeveloped the existing Merchant's Walk retail center in 2011. We made significant architecture and landscaping improvements, and then allowed community input to guide our aesthetic decisions - resulting in a better center and more loyal shoppers.
We executed on our responsibility to enhance the community through a great merchandise mix by bringing Whole Foods Market and SEED Kitchen & Bar to the neighborhood to support existing retailers like Kohl's, Stein Mart, Georgia Theatre, PetSmart, and Marlow's Tavern. Merchant's Walk continues to evolve with the community and remains a vibrant retail hub, thriving on its rich community history and EDENS commitment to excellence.
The Shopping Experience
- 362,261 square feet
- Major retailers: Cook's Warehouse, Kohl's, Stein Mart, PetsMart, ULTA, Old Navy, Whole Foods, Marlow's Tavern, SEED Kitchen & Bar
- Center includes enhanced landscaping in a pedestrian-friendly environment; improved architecture
- Excellent location in Atlanta's affluent east Cobb County neighborhood
- Traffic counts: 43,730 CPD on Johnson Ferry Road and 41,730 CPD on Roswell Road — two of the most heavily traveled roads in Cobb County
- Great accessibility
Sustainable & Responsible
- Installed new energy-efficient fixtures and lighting control system
- Reuse of existing building materials
- Center recycling program
1289 Johnson Ferry Road
Marietta, Georgia 30068
Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA Metro Area CBSA
Download Marketing Materials:
I grocery shop at Whole Foods and we come to eat here [SEED Kitchen & Bar], clothes shop at Fabrik. So everything’s kind of in that area, so I don’t have to spend a whole lot of time in the car anymore.
- Nicole M