Humming with Activity
Matching the right retailers to the right place.
Lenox Marketplace is always humming with activity. We expected nothing less when we designed a merchandise mix that brings essential retail to the middle of bustling Buckhead, the top shopping destination in the Southeast. Lenox Marketplace offers major retailers like Target and Publix with new to Atlanta such as Pirch and Neiman Marcus Last Call Studio - a convenient neighborhood experience for the busy cosmopolitan Atlanta community.
Like every EDENS center, the architecture and design of Lenox Marketplace was crafted to reflect the community around it. Whether they're dropping by for their daily workout, picking up a few things for dinner, or leisurely browsing, our shoppers are making Lenox Marketplace part of their neighborhood routine. That's what happens when you bring the right retailers to the right place.
The Shopping Experience
- 429,545 square feet
- Major retailers: PIRCH, Neiman Marcus Last Call Studio, Publix, Dick's Sporting Goods, Target, LA Fitness
- Average Household Income exceeds $99,000 in a 3-mile radius
- Located in Buckhead - the top shopping destination in the southeast
- Center is within 2 blocks of Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza - major regional shopping destinations
Sustainable & Responsible
- Retrofitted 754 lighting fixtures with more energy-efficient lights
- Reduction of electricity consumption by 30%
- Installed rain sensors to irrigation system for enhanced water management
3535 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA Metro Area CBSA
Download Marketing Materials: