Putting down deep roots.
Union Planters Plaza, a retail center ideally located between downtown and residential Fort Lauderdale, sits right on her busy bee line between home and the office. The center has well established community roots and with the redevelopment that EDENS has brought to the center, EDENS has evolved the center to a true third place where neighbors slow down and reconnect. Our decision to redevelop the center was an opportunity to ensure that the center continues to evolve with the sophistication of the community of shoppers.
The 155,000 square foot center is anchored by community favorite, Whole Foods Market. We expanded the center with a fresh, community-oriented merchandising mix of new retailers including Dick's Sporting Goods and added a sense of community by adding intimate plaza spaces for neighbors to reconnect. Now, with deeper roots, Union Planters Plaza continues to thrive.
The Shopping Experience
- 162,979 square feet
- Anchored by Whole Foods, Dick's Sporting Goods
- Fashion retail: Stash Boutique, Etiquette Boutique, Rinaldi Shoes
- Fitness retail: Pure Barre, Orange Theory Fitness, Barkan Method Hot Yoga
- Dining mix includes Sage, Q Bar Blues & Jazz, Piola, Chill-N, Fit Life Foods, Spring Chicken
- Population of more than 114,000 within 3 miles
2000 North Federal Highway
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33305
Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach-Deerfield Beach, FL Metro Division CBSA