A Community Tradition
Celebrating the beauty of community tradition.
Generations of families have passed through Sunshine Square. So when we launched the center's redevelopment, we decided to honor the beauty of that community history with a public art project from a local Florida artist. In addition to making significant architectural, pedestrian, and vehicular improvements, we also focused on evolving the center's retail mix for a new generation of shoppers.
We introduced a brand new Publix along with a variety of other new retailers and restaurants. By preserving the center's community tradition while making strategic improvements, we've enhanced a community gathering space and created a more shopper-friendly experience.
The Shopping Experience
- 139,656 square feet
- Anchored by Publix, Pet Supermarket, Panera, Smash Burger
- Center underwent redevelopment including a new, expanded Publix as well as enhanced pedestrian areas and updated hardscape and landscape elements
- Improvements to visibility, accessibility and additional parking throughout the site
- Located at intersection of North Federal Highway & Woolbright Road
- Traffic counts of over 38,000 CPD on Woolbright Road
- Across from Las Ventanas - 490+ luxury lofts, residences and villas — opened in 2009
Sustainable & Responsible
- Energy Star rated HVAC units
- Low VOC materials, adhesives and finishes
- High-efficiency irrigation system
501 SE 18th Avenue
Boynton Beach, Florida 33435-6949
West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Boynton Beach, FL Metro Division CBSA
Download Marketing Materials:
Love this plaza and all the great shopping and dining here!
- Alaina D