Find Your Place with Us.
Come work where innovation is encouraged, passion is cultivated and great thinking rewarded.
Contact Us »
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision Discount Programs
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Company Paid Holidays
View Complete Benefits Details »
We care deeply about wellness. Our employees are afforded numerous wellness benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidized Gym Memberships / Weight Loss Programs
- Access to Weight Watchers Meetings
- Company Paid Annual Health Assessment
- Lunch and Learn Sessions on Wellness Topics
Training and Professional Development
- Sponsored Professional Memberships
- Leadership and Partner Development Program
- Professional Certifications and Accreditations, such as LEED, CPA, CMA, CSCM and CPM.
Compensation and Incentives
- Matching 401(k) Program
- Merit Increases
- Discretionary Annual Performance Bonuses
Equal Opportunity Employer
EDENS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.
A Great Place to Work
Service Day is one of our most anticipated events where the office closes for one business day. From picking up litter to cleaning homeless shelters, employees have collectively volunteered over 12,000 hours to over 60 organizations in our community.
A Story of Stewardship »
Get to Know our Story
We’ve been around for over four decades, with good reason.
Core Values »
Company Profile »